Are you on Gmail? If so, are you using filters to sort your email? If not, you need to!
I have filters set to automatically send almost all of my emails to the relevant folder – automatically “filing” them away for me. It’s genius.
How to Apply Filters in Gmail
- Select an email.
- From the top menu bar, select “More.”
- Select “Filter messages like these.”
- Create Filter with this search.
- Apply the label (you can add new labels here, or select from a pre-existing list).
- Decide whether or not it should Skip the Inbox (hint: If it has a label, it probably should skip the inbox).
- Check the “Also apply filter to [number] matching conversations.”
- Click “Create Filter”
- Experience email bliss
What is your favorite email management tip?