Take a deep breath…
- How to (re)organize your email in 5 easy steps
- Five simple reading strategies for busy women
- Can you afford not to fill your tank today?
- 5 simple ideas to improve your problem-solving skills
- One magic question that will help simplify your communication
- 5 reasons I think you’ll love Asana as much as I do
- How asking for help quickly can save you time and money
- How to make it look easy with a keystone habit
- The one thing that can make or break your meeting
- The most important business tool you need
Get the How to Defeat Information Overload Checklist today!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download your Defeat Information Overload Checklist.
Hi, I’m Sarah Parsons, founder of Strategy Sarah™.
As a working mom, I believe you don’t have to give up your career to have a family – or your family to have a career. You definitely don’t have to give up your health and sanity to have both.
It’s easy to be overwhelmed by all the demands on your life. I’m here to show you how it’s possible to succeed in your career, have happy + healthy kids (most of the time!), develop meaningful relationships and personally thrive in the process.
As a project manager + problem solver, I can’t help but find ways to simplify, get laser-focused and find easier ways to get $%*# done. Fueled by a whole lot of coffee and a little bit of running, join me in thriving at work, home and play.