As a project manager, I love tools and templates. I create spreadsheets for fun. I keep lists of cool tools that I find online. I read compulsively – both fiction and non-fiction. Many of tools, spreadsheets and books have the happy by-product of saving time.
And if I’m saving all that time, then I’ve got time to share how I’m doing that with you.
The majority of tips and tools will be applicable to anyone, with some focused on work, some on the home front and others just for fun.
Here’s the thing with timesaving tips, templates & tools though: Some will click with you. Some won’t. Some you’ll want to tweak – just a little tiny bit.
Do what you need to do to make the relevant ideas work for you. Ignore the rest.
And take action.
31 Timesaving Tips, Tools & Templates
- What’s the best way to capture a to-do list?
- Don’t put everything you need to do on your to-do list
- Save time reading (+ top 3 reading apps)
- Top 10 Ways to Do a Little Each Day
- 55 Time-Saving Tips for Busy People
- That nagging task you’ve been putting off? Do it today.
- Save time: automate your social media
- 4 simple steps to reduce your digital junkpile
- Set deadlines; increase self-control
- Characteristics of a great checklist
- Use incognito windows
- How to keep brilliant ideas from disappearing
- Save time, keep the kids asleep and still drink gourmet coffee
- The number one timesaving app that also saves sanity and security
- 9 life-changing time management books
- When traveling by airplane…
- How to use technology & still rest on vacation
- How to get faster customer service
- Productivity and the Daily 6
- Do you really need to do that?
- Some days you just want fluff (and that’s okay)
- Why you should always set a timeframe
- 7 ways to save information for later (and then actually use it)
- Why you need to change what isn’t working today
- 5 Must-Read Articles on Productivity and Time Management
- Start how you plan to continue
- Win by taking it one step at a time
- 11 must-do productively non-productive tasks
- 8+ of my favorite tools for communication
- 3 foolproof ways to schedule your time and get more done
- What are you saving time for?