55 Time-saving Tips for Busy People
There are so many brilliant time-saving tips out on the interwebs that I thought I’d share a host of my favorites from other sites:
- Outsource time consuming tasks. We have a once a month housecleaner that does the deep cleaning, which means we can keep up with the basics in between. While this does saves real calendar time, it saves so much more of my mental energy. Read six more helpful tips from She Knows.
- Don’t let negative people take time and energy out of your day. Read about this and more on Entreprenuer’s Since You Can’t Manipulate Time, Try These 13 Time-Saving Tips.
- Limit your workday. Setting strict limits on your available time forces prioritization and focus – and frees up time for the rest of your life. Read this and 19 more time saving essentials from Leo Babauta.
- Have a ‘day of the week’ breakfast. + 9 other morning time-saving hacks at Your Modern Family. We simplify even more and eat either yogurt and granola or protein shakes almost every weekday. We reserve the weekends for breakfast variety.
- Check the weather forecast—for the whole week + more style and wardrobe time saving tips on Stylecaster. I religiously check the weather forecast first thing in the morning, but need to start also looking ahead to the rest of the week. There’s been more than once lately with our unpredictable fall weather that I haven’t had the right laundry done and have been left scrambling.
What’s your favorite time-saving tip?
This post is part of 31 Timesaving Tools, Tips & Templates, read the rest of the series here.