As an elementary school kid, I would often ask my mom, “Why are you doing that? Wouldn’t it be easier to do it this way?”
It drove her crazy that I usually did have an easier or better way of doing things.
It drives me crazy to see people working harder than they have to. Life’s not easy, but I’ve been looking for ways to make it easier ever since.
I BELIEVE THAT A RELAXED LIFE IS A GOOD LIFE AND THAT BEING SUCCESSFUL DOES NOT HAVE TO EQUAL BEING OVERWHELMED.
If you’re like most people here, you’re interested in finding easier ways to focus on your business and your life. You’re equally likely to be an entrepreneur or an employee, but you’ve got a great desire to do it all well – even when it’s hard.
Hi! I’m Sarah, a project manager & operations manager by trade, and obsessed with organization and productivity by personality.
I’ve spent my career as a project manager and operations manager in the corporate world, the small business world and the entrepreneurial world. While some of the challenges are different, most are the same. There’s this crazy thing: people are people and problems are problems, wherever you are.
I have a terrible time shutting off my brain, and can’t help but see the connections between regular life and business everywhere I look. Strategy Sarah is where my worlds collide, and I get the opportunity to share what I know and connect with all of you incredible folks.
While you’re here, check out my post popular posts and be sure to get connected. My focus for 2016 is to cultivate community, and that includes you!
Most Popular Posts
- One way to effectively organize digital information
- On goal setting and habit formation
- Why I don’t strive for Inbox Zero (plus my super simple email organization method)
- How to get faster customer service
- Top 10 ways to do a little each day
- General recommended resources: Must-haves for my own work and personal life, and I recommend them for yours!
- 2016 Planners: There is no one-size fits all planners, but these are some great options.
Work with Me
- I currently have limited openings for consulting clients.
- Join the Strategy Sarah newsletter to get the latest blog posts and exclusive community info delivered right to your inbox.
- Via social media. I spend most of my time on Facebook and Pinterest, but search @strategysarah on your favorite platform, and I’m likely there.
- Send me an email! I’m so glad you’re here and would love to know what’s most overwhelming you right now.