As an elementary school kid, I would often ask my mom, “Why are you doing that? Wouldn’t it be easier to do it this way?”
It drove her crazy that I usually did have an easier or better way of doing things.
It drives me crazy to see people working harder than they have to. Life’s not easy, but I’ve been looking for ways to make it easier ever since.
BEING SUCCESSFUL DOES NOT HAVE TO EQUAL BEING OVERWHELMED.
If you’re like most people here, you’re interested in finding easier ways to focus on your business and your life. You’re equally likely to be an entrepreneur or an employee, but you’ve got a great desire to do it all well – even when it’s hard.
Hi! I’m Sarah, a project manager & operations executive by trade, and obsessed with organization and productivity by personality.
I’ve spent my career in operations and strategic planning working in corporate offices, the small business world and with entrepreneurs. While their are nuances to challenges we all face, most are the same. There’s this crazy thing: people are people and problems are problems, wherever you work or live.
Ways to Make Business Easier
Learn From Popular Posts + Recommended Resources
- One way to effectively organize digital information
- On goal setting and habit formation
- Why I don’t strive for Inbox Zero (plus my super simple email organization method)
- How to get faster customer service
- Top 10 ways to do a little each day
- The one mindset shift that will revolutionize your thinking
- Recommended resources
How do you get from overwhelmed – that feeling you’re juggling and the ball is going to drop any minute – to calm, cool and collected because you know you’re doing exactly what you should be doing, when you should be doing it?
By having a flexible structure in place to make the knowns and unknowns of life manageable.
Sound difficult? Let me help! We’ll work together to review what you’re currently doing (and not doing), identify pain points, and create a strategy, systems and structure to reduce and eliminate those pain points – leading to a more relaxed, streamlined, and successful business. Learn more.
- Join the Strategy Sarah newsletter to get a FREE Action Plan Guide, the latest articles and exclusive community info delivered right to your inbox.
- Let’s be (social media) friends! Connect with Strategy Sarah™ on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Send me an email! What’s overwhelming to you right now, and how can I help?
If you’re super curious and want to know more about Sarah herself, you can learn more here.