As an elementary school kid, I would often ask my mom, “Why are you doing that? Wouldn’t it be easier to do it this way?”
It drove her crazy that I usually did have an easier or better way of doing things.
It drives me crazy to see women working harder than they have to. Life’s not easy, but I’ve been looking for ways to make it easier ever since.
Hi, I’m Sarah Parsons, founder of Strategy Sarah™.
As a working mom, I believe you don’t have to give up your career to have a family – or your family to have a career. You definitely don’t have to give up your health and sanity to have both.
It’s easy to be overwhelmed by all the demands on your life. I’m here to show you how it’s possible to succeed in your career, have happy + healthy kids (most of the time!), develop meaningful relationships and personally thrive in the process.
As a project manager + problem solver, I can’t help but find ways to simplify, get laser-focused and find easier ways to get $%*# done. Fueled by a whole lot of coffee and a little bit of running, join me in thriving at work, home and play.
BEING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER WOMAN AND WORKING MOM DOES NOT HAVE TO EQUAL BEING OVERWHELMED.
Explore Strategy Sarah™ and learn ways to improve your work, streamline your home and create more time to play. Start here:
- The one thing that can make or break your meeting
- One way to effectively organize digital information
- Project management methodologies and when to use them
- Why I don’t strive for Inbox Zero (plus my super simple email organization method)
- Top 10 ways to do a little each day
- How to save hours each month with Evernote Web Clipper
- How to get faster customer service
Check out the Recommended Resources for exactly what I use to manage time and streamline my own work, home and play.