individualized business coaching + CONSULTING
accelerate leadership SUCCESS + excel in management
What does it mean to work smarter, not harder?
You know you have it in you to be a powerhouse, but you’re sick of hearing about your ‘potential.’ You’re fast approaching burnout (or already there). Something has to change. You want to crush it now. You know you’ve got what it takes – you are in management, after all.
Are you tired of giving it your all, just to have someone else take all the credit or your team isn’t actually doing what they’re supposed to and somehow it’s all your fault?
Do you need someone who’s been-there-done-that to remind you of what you already know, provide expert guidance, and hold you accountable each step along the way?
Does this sound familiar?
- You know are fantastic at what you do, but somehow your hard work isn’t quite getting the promotion or bonus you deserve?
- Your boss is constantly asking for more information or questioning your decisions
- Your team seems to need endless amounts of your time and attention which means you’re constantly sending emails at 2am (even if you’re scheduling them to look like they’re going out at 8am)
- Does your family cringe at the sound of your Slack notifications because they are constant?
- You struggle to find time to get your ‘real work’ done, which is why your 9-5 has become a 6am-midnight.
What if there were subtle, but insanely impactful tweaks you could make to up-level your Career, leadership and management?
- Become more confident
- Proactively address internal and external challenges
- Enhance your professional reputation
- Strengthen your network without feeling like a used-car salesman
- Open doors to new opportunities to excel and advance your career
At Strategy Sarah, we apply project management principles and a testing mindset .
There is no one size fits all. There are proven frameworks.
Business coaching with Strategy Sarah blends our on-the-ground functional expertise in end-to-end Marketing and Creative organizations with proven project management, operational, and system-based frameworks. This doesn’t mean re-creating the wheel. This means knowing which metaphorical tires fit best on the wheels you already have, ensuring those tires are installed properly, and that you’re fully equipped to head out and drive.
We see the best results from a targeted quarterly engagement, but also offer single sessions to give us a test drive.
HOW WE CAN WORK WITH YOU:
Our signature program focuses on setting and achieving quarterly goals with bi-weekly coaching sessions.
This is ideal for those who need help focusing, prioritizing and knowing what to do
Available for individuals or groups.
Maybe you don’t need a check-in every week or two, but you know you need a consistent partner as a sounding board to help resolve those nagging concerns.
This option books a set of six (6) monthly coaching calls.
Single sessions are a great way to solve one-off challenges or simply give coaching a test drive.
ABOUT SARAH PARSONS
Sarah Parsons, founder of Strategy Sarah Consulting, is a strategic leadership and project management consultant.
She is an MBA and certified project management professional (PMP) who has spent almost 20 years working with companies like Nike, adidas, Target, and the NBA.