DO YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF SAYING THINGS LIKE:
My mind is racing with everything that needs to be done, and I’m overwhelmed, scattered, and unfocused.
- The day-to-day details of work are bogging me down.
- I fly by the seat of my pants and hope something sticks.
- I know I need help managing projects and keeping the lights on, but I don’t even know where to start!
YOU NEED A CHIEF OF STAFF.
(GOOD THING YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.)
WHAT’S A CHIEF OF STAFF?
Also known as an Operations Manager, a Project Manager or an Online Business Manager, a Chief of Staff wears many hats. According to the White House (via Wikipedia), a Chief of Staff takes on both managerial and advisory roles.
In my experience, the Chief of Staff manages varying levels of people, process, systems and tools, acting as the right hand (wo)man to owners, department heads or key staff roles.
Larger businesses have full-time Operations Manager and Chief of Staff roles, but smaller businesses often can’t afford the full-time headcount – even though they have just as much (or more!) of a need for operational duties to be fulfilled.
That’s where I come in.
HOW EXACTLY CAN STRATEGY SARAH HELP?
Glad you asked. One of two ways: Either as a consultant/advisor or as the Operations Manager for your staff.
- Consultant/Advisor: This is perfect when you’re not ready to have someone do the work for you, but you want/need to focus your attention on operations. I work with you to design a plan that you can implement right away, with your existing team (even if you’re a team of one!)
- Director of Operations: You’re growing and you know you need to focus on operations, but you don’t have time to yourself. I’ll work with you and your team to create, manage and streamline your processes, systems and people at both strategic and tactical levels. While this is a critical role on your team, it’s also a role that can have great impact even on a very a part-time basis.
I am very selective about clients I work with. If you’re interested, please contact me for an informational session.
What makes me qualified?
- 14+ years of successful real-world experience
- The degrees: An MBA and a BA in Organizational Communication
- (Read the full meal deal on LinkedIn.)
BUT DON’T JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. TAKE THEIRS.
In a matter of days, Sarah was able to make recommendations to help my business run more efficiently. Sarah’s background and experience make her an incredibly valuable asset to any organization.
She works well on a team and on her own and proactively seeks out solutions to streamline business operations. If you are searching for someone to help you take your business to the next level, you need to have Sarah on your team.”
– Vickie Nickel, Founder, Vickie Nickel & Associates, LLC
Sarah is the best of the best. Her project management skills mean that she knows how to take initiative, problem solve, offer feedback and ideas of her own, and – most importantly – get things done.
She works quickly without sacrificing quality, and despite having worked with her on several projects already, she continues to exceed my expectations for everything I send her way, each and every time!”
– Mandi Ehman, Life Your Way
I feel organized and focused, thank you!” – Professional Speaker
Sarah’s knowledge has been a huge asset in the way I think about my site, and her recommendations are delivered with care – because she truly wants to help you succeed.”
– Liz von Ehrenkrook, lizvone.com
Sarah is kind, compassionate, friendly, and prompt! When I was struggling through a project, she jumped in and helped me bring the project to completion in a short amount of time.
With sincerity and focus, she helped me move from overwhelmed to accomplished and calm with speed! She is detail oriented and continued to assist me until the project was completed in just the right way for my needs.
– Stephanie Kilper